Skip to main content
2020 Year in Review Video
Board of Directors
Who We Are
Education & Events
2021 Annual Awards Breakfast
Code of Ethics Training (Required by 12/31)
Fair Housing Training with City of Boston
GBAR Legal Live
Manageable Mondays Webinars
NAR Designations & Certifications
New Member Orientation
Online Education Center
Online NAR Designations
The CE Shop: Online Courses
The Right Start: New Agent Training
2021 Dues Payment Form
2022 Association Leadership Nominations
Renew REALTOR® Membership
Board of Directors
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
2020 Year in Review
Advocacy & Legal
Boston Area Market Report
Housing Data Dashboard
Monthly Housing Market Reports
Agency Training & Tools
Code of Ethics
Ombudsman & Mediation
REALTORS® Guide to Coronavirus
Brokerage Counseling Hotline
Find Your NRDS ID
GBAR Training Center Rental Form
Mass. Assoc. of REALTORS®
Booking Community Member Benefit
Unique Sign Riders
National Assoc. of REALTORS®
New REALTOR® Toolkit
Quick Links for REALTORS®
REALTOR® Trademark Guidelines
REALTORS Property Resource®
By-Laws (Members Only)
Event has a status of Pending
Share this page
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Accredited Buyer Representative Designation (ABR) - Webinar
The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR) Designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation demonstrates to peers and consumers your commitment to providing outstanding service for real estate buyers. EARN - 8 Massachusetts Continuing Education Credits!
-Buyer Agency (RE02R06)
- Brokerage Relationships (RE57R07)
- Offers (RE35RC03)
- Conducting Open Houses & Developing a Safety Plan (RE36R05)
ABR® DESIGNATION COURSE
The Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®) designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation and is the only buyer representative designation recognized by the National Association of REALTORS®. This three-day webinar course examines agency theory and practice, standards of care in the delivery of buyer agent representation, and strategies to target niche markets and build your buyer representation business. You’ll also receive instruction on how to successfully handle offers and negotiations as a buyer agent, and learn about disclosure requirements, vicarious liability and other risk management issues.
• Complete an ABR® Course and pass the exam
• Complete 1 ABR® Elective Course and pass exam, available online here: https://www.nar.realtor/education/designations-and-certifications/abr
• Present 5 completed and verified transactions as a buyer’s agent within 36 months before or after taking the ABR®
• Be a member in good standing with REBAC® and NAR®
Please note: You receive a FREE one-year membership to REBAC® when you take the course (for member benefits visit www.rebac.net)
GBAR Members: $199.00 | Non-Members: $229.00
Faxable Registration Form
Registering & Attending a GBAR Webinar
1.Register online using GBAR’s online registration process at gbar.org. You will receive an email registration receipt and a link to the GoToWebinar class from GBAR Education. Please check your junk and spam email and add email@example.com an approved sender.
2. The confirmation email from GoToWebinar includes the link to participate in the webinar, and you will receive reminder emails one day and one hour prior to the webinar.
3. You must attend the entire session, no exceptions. GoToWebinar issues a report that will show if you arrive late or leave early and you will not receive credit for the course if you do not meet the course time requirements.
4. Within 1-3 days of completion of the Webinar, we will verify your attendance from the “GoToWebinar” report. You will receive a “Post Certification of Webinar Attendance” email from GBAR.
GBAR Cancellation Policy
An official email must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week (7 days) before the start of a program in order to receive a refund. If you do not receive a confirmation email in return, your program cancellation has not been processed.
• No refunds will be issued when a request has been received seven (7) or fewer days before the scheduled day of the class.
• No refund or credit will be given if the request is received on the day of the class or after the class has been offered.
**Clicking the CANCEL button linked through GoToWebinar is not considered an official program cancellation and a refund will not be processed.**
8/2/2021 9:00 AM - 8/4/2021 1:00 PM
Live Webinar Course UNITED STATES
Online registration not available.
Sign In To Register
Keep me signed in
Aug 02, 2021 - Aug 04, 2021
9:00AM - 1:00PM
Live Webinar Course