NAR Center for REALTOR® Development Online Course Provider Program
The National Association of REALTORS® and its affiliated Institutes, Societies, and Councils provide a wide range of programs and services that help members increase their skills, proficiency, and knowledge. Designations and certifications acknowledging experience and expertise in various real estate sectors are awarded by NAR and each affiliated group upon completion of required courses.
Designations and Certifications Courses
Designations are specialized credentials for REALTORS®. Designations offer extensive benefits which are continually improved upon and expanded. For this reason, maintaining a designation requires annual dues and continued membership in NAR. Designations have specific core course and elective course requirements, both which may serve as approved education credits toward other NAR credentials.
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®)
- Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS)
- Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES)
Like designations, certifications are also specialized credentials for REALTORS®. The benefits they offer hold high value, but are not as extensive as those for designations. For this reason, maintaining a certification requires only an application fee and continued membership in NAR, but no annual dues. Certifications have specific course requirements which may serve as approved education credits toward other NAR credentials.
- At Home With Diversity
- Certified Real Estate Team Specialist (C-RETS)
- Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
- Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA)
- Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE)
- Resort & Second Home Property Specialist (RSPS)
- Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource (SFR®)