Certified Manager of Commercial Properties
Jump-start your career in commercial property management with the Certified Manager of Commercial Properties™ (CMCP™) certification – the first certification of its kind for early-career commercial property managers. CMCP demonstrates your ability to be an effective commercial property manager and validates foundational knowledge in key areas of property management
- CMCP™ is the only certification of its kind for early career commercial property managers – you may qualify with as little as one year’s experience
- Instantly communicates your ability to be an effective commercial property manager with a strong understanding of the responsibilities of the role
- Offers recognition early in your career and increases your value to your company and the industry
- Signals to employers you have the potential to advance and grow in your career and can navigate the fast-changing world of commercial real estate
- Boosts confidence by validating your knowledge of fundamental commercial real estate operations and management principles
- May increase your chances for promotion and/or additional responsibilities and opportunities
Learn more about CMCP and how to apply here.
Watch an Introduction to CMCP in this video.
LEED GA Prep Workshop
A one-day green building workshop to help prepare you for the 100-question professional LEED Green Associate Exam. This credential demonstrates your knowledge of green building and commitment to sustainability. Students will Learn and practice the three exam areas (Recognition, Application, and Analysis), identify the key components of the LEED Rating System, prepare for the exam by focusing on key topics, and describe successful green building and LEED strategies.
Property Managers, Building Engineers, Contractors, Vendors, Asset Managers, Developers, Architects, Designers, Building Owners, Engineers, Energy Industry Professionals, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Legal Counsel, and Planners are all encouraged to attend.
BOMA Boston usually hosts this class once per year in the spring.
The SIG also recommends this online course with GBES.
Contact Sharon Cheng at [email protected] with questions about educational programs.