Certified Manager of Commercial Properties (CMCP)
The only certification of its kind for early-career professionals, the Certified Manager of Commercial Properties (CMCP) instantly validates an individual’s ability to navigate the key responsibilities of property management. For those just starting out in their careers, the CMCP can open the door to new opportunities for career growth and advancement. For employers, the CMCP is shorthand for an employee or job candidate with the knowledge to succeed in a property management role—and it also can be a professional development tool for existing employees in need of upskilling or reskilling.
Why choose the CMCP?
The CMCP is the only certification of its kind in the commercial real estate industry—and, best of all, you may qualify with as little as one year of experience. The CMCP certification:
- Instantly communicates your ability to be an effective commercial property manager with a strong understanding of the responsibilities of the role
- Offers recognition early in your career and increases your value to your company and the industry
- Signals to employers you have the potential to advance and grow in your career and can navigate the fast-changing world of commercial real estate
- Boosts confidence by validating your knowledge of key commercial real estate operations and management principles
- May increase your chances for promotion and/or additional responsibilities and opportunities
|| Minimum Years of Experience
|| Hours of Training/Professional Development
| Option 1
|| 4-Year College
|| 1 year
| Option 2
|| 2-Year College
|| 2 years
|| 30 hours
| Option 3
|| No degree
|| 4 years
|| 30 hours
Visit CRECI to learn more. For questions, please contact Sharon Cheng, Education & Events Manager.