BOMI Instructor Training Workshop
Monday, October 21, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
BOMA Boston Office
Three Center Plaza, Mezzanine
Boston, MA 02108
BOMA Boston invites industry professionals to become a BOMI Instructor. Instructors are the key to Boston's CRE future - educating and advising our young professionals.
If you are an experienced commercial real estate professional interested in giving back to the local community and supporting young leaders, a please consider becoming a BOMI Instructor. Instructors are compensated for their time and receive BOMI course curriculum materials.
ADD VALUE TO BOMI EDUCATION COURSES BY:
• Identifying basics of lesson planning.
• Creating an environment conducive to learning.
• Learning methods to prepare mentally and physically as an instructor.
ENHANCE YOUR PRESENTATION SKILLS WITH:
• Two live video taping sessions.
• Fundamentals of proven facilitation.
• Facilitate group activities.
• Free to all interested BOMA members and non-members.
• Light breakfast and lunch provided.
• Course materials provided.
• All participants are required to join a 1 hour webinar prior to the session on October 15 at 12 PM (EST).
• Upon completion of the webinar and the IDW session, participants will earn a Certificate of Achievement.
• Please review recommended instructor qualifications.
• Please register by Friday, October 4. Space is limited to 15 participants, please register early.
• Please complete an Instructor Application and submit to Cam Archibald email@example.com.
Contact Cam Archibald, firstname.lastname@example.org, 617-399-7868 with questions.