Ethics is Good Business (Short Course)
Wednesday & Friday, July 20, 22
9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Live Virtual Course via Zoom
Instructor: Mark Giampa, RPA, CPM, Related Beal
Ethics Is Good Business® ShortCourse will provide you with the tools to make sound ethical decisions. As you will discover, the information in this coursebook provides a framework for analyzing and responding to ethical problems. During this ShortCourse, you will read passages that reinforce the key concepts and issues presented. You will also encounter specific case studies that illustrate the need for you to have a firm ethical foundation for the decisions you will make.
Upon successful completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of fundamental ethical terms
- Understand moral reasoning
- Identify potential ethical challenges and apply two theoretical ethical approaches to them
- Resolve difficult issues by employing an ethical decision-making model
- Cite examples of companies embracing a triple bottom line philosophy, and identify how the concept can be implemented in your organization
Key topic areas:
the triple bottom line • tenant relations • confidentiality • recordkeeping • trade secrets • proper use of funds • conflicts of interest
Registration & Pricing
Member $400 | Non-member $450
Deadline: July 6, 2022
Other fees may apply.
New Student — RPA, FMA Designation Enrollment Fee $225
New Student — Single Course Fee $100
Hardcopy Book — $40
Questions or to register, please contact Sharon Cheng.