BOMA Boston 2022 Membership
Dear BOMA Boston Members,
We want to thank you for your active participation and continued support of BOMA Boston! 2021 has continued to be a good year, despite the many challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic. BOMA Boston hosted 3 timely webinars, 2 roundtables and developed a Preparedness Task Force that has been meeting throughout the year to discuss high level issues that impacts the CRE Industry. We were happy to gather with our members again for in-person events with the sold-out Annual Fishing and Golf Tournaments and most recently at the BOMA International Conference in October!
Please check your spam email if you did not receive a renewal invoice from us last week.
Highlights of 2021 include:
- Our first ever Step into Spring Walk benefitting BOMA’s charitable partner Bridge Over Troubled Waters - we raised $18,000!
- We hosted the 2021 BOMA Fishing Tournament and Golf Tournament, two socially distanced opportunities for our members to reunite and celebrate summer.
- Welcomed BOMA International to Boston for the International Conference in October – the first time in over 25 years! Members volunteered and participated as tour guides, speakers, and hosts – BOMA Boston also brought home their first International TOBY award since 1996!
- With the help of the Preparedness Task Force, we kept our members informed of timely issues.
- We hosted terrific educational programs including BOMI Designation programs, webinars and a few in-person roundtables.
- We gave our members the chance to network and collaborate in-person and virtually at committee meetings in a hybrid format.
- A robust and engaged TOBY Awards cycle, with the in-person dinner planned for November 18th at the Omni Boston Hotel at the Seaport.
We hope you will renew your BOMA Boston membership for what promises to be a great 2022!
Annual membership dues are increasing beginning February 1, 2022. Renew before January 31st to keep your 2021 rate.
Here's how you can renew:
Renew Online by logging into your online BOMA Boston account. By renewing online, a receipt will automatically be sent to you. If you don't know your username and password, please email Kayla, [email protected] or Allison, [email protected]
Fill out the completed invoice and send your payment to Kayla, [email protected] or Allison, [email protected]
Call Kayla, (207) 423-5236 or Allison, (603) 204- 1211 to renew over the phone.
Send your payment information via snail mail to BOMA Boston (Attn: Allison Silva), Three Center Plaza, Mezzanine Suite, Boston, MA 02108.
*Please note the deadline for renewals is January 31st, 2022.