• Learn how to properly market and value “smart” homes including solar panels, high-performance building materials, and cutting-edge technology; and
• Discover the various incentives and funding tools available to homeowners for upgrading their homes with sustainable features
Craig Foley GREEN, LEED Green Association, NAR EverGreen Award Winner
When finished, learners will be able to:
• Identify the characteristics of a sustainable home;
• Recognize various sustainability programs that go beyond the minimum building code requirements;
• Identify ways to increase a home’s sustainability through improving energy, heat, and water efficiency; and
• List various sustainable products and systems, based on third-party certifications, that will increase a home’s energy efficiency and sustainability and reduce its impact on the environment.
Following the course will be a short panel of vendors that focus on sustainability.
$40.00 ( includes continental breakfast)
Interested in being a vendor or sponsor? You may review the many options
for you to be involved. Reach out to Marisa Butler
for vendor/sponsorship opportunities.
Questions? Email: [email protected]