Click here to access our REFA membership application or join online below!
REFA 2023 Membership Types:
Corporate Sponsorship: $2,200| In addition to the individual member benefits, a REFA Corporate Sponsorship includes four memberships, eight free passes to educational events (excluding larger events and cocktail receptions), plus additional visibility at our programs and events. This is not a corporate membership, but rather a sponsorship, and therefore does not include all members of a company. However, all employees of a company are invited to attend our events at the member rate and will receive visibility as a sponsor. Membership is on an individual basis, and additional members pay the regular member pricing.
Individual Membership: $450 | 36 years of age or older
Emerging Leader Membership: $150 | Must be 35 or under; please include photocopy of ID
Student Membership: $75 | Full-time graduate and undergraduate students, please include copy of student ID
If you have any questions about joining after reviewing the information on our website and on the application itself, please contact Nicole Samarjian.
If you choose not to join online, our completed application may be returned via email to Nicole Samarjian or mailed with a check to:
Three Center Plaza, Mezzanine Suite
Boston, MA 02108
- Networking and Educational opportunities at monthly and annual events for a discounted member rate. Membership in REFA gives you access to a large network of real estate professionals from a broad spectrum of business settings. This allows for mentoring, idea sharing, cooperative industry efforts, and career development. These events include quarterly breakfasts, Members Only luncheons and various other educational and networking programs.
- Online Membership Directory allows you instant access to the names and contacts of the entire REFA membership.
- Leadership roles through participation in local committees that allow you to decide on and contribute to program content all while expanding your professional and personal network.
- Job Board listing current openings at member companies.
- An industry voice through advocacy activities that shapes public policy, improves our business climate and saves the industry billions of dollars.
- Information when you need it from our website, www.refa.org - the members’ resource for the latest news, events, online membership directory, career center and more.