REFA Membership - Join Today!
Click Here to access our 2021 REFA membership application or join online below!
REFA 2021 Membership Types:
Corporate Sponsorship: $1,800 | Includes one individual member (know as the Primary Member) and three additional members. Includes: 4 Complimentary Passes to most of REFA's educational programs which we are anticipating hosting in person in Q3 and Q4; Company name listed on Speaker Handout and Slides during Webinars; Company name and website linked on REFA website; Company name on Sponsor sign at all events in-person later this year; Member price extended to those within your company who are Non-Members for events
Individual Membership: $425
Emerging Leader Membership: $150 | Must be 35 or under; please include photocopy of ID
Student Membership: $75 | Full-time graduate and undergraduate students, please include copy of student ID
If you have any questions about joining after reviewing the information on our website and on the application itself, please contact Nicole Samarjian.
If you choose not to join online, our completed application may be returned via email to Nicole Samarjian or mailed with a check to:
Three Center Plaza, Mezzanine Suite
Boston, MA 02108
- Networking and Educational opportunities at monthly and annual events for a discounted member rate. Membership in REFA gives you access to a large network of real estate professionals from a broad spectrum of business settings. This allows for mentoring, idea sharing, cooperative industry efforts, and career development. These events include quarterly breakfasts, Members Only luncheons and various other educational and networking programs.
- Online Membership Directory allows you instant access to the names and contacts of the entire REFA membership.
- Leadership roles through participation in local committees that allow you to decide on and contribute to program content all while expanding your professional and personal network.
- Job Board listing current openings at member companies.
- An industry voice through advocacy activities that shapes public policy, improves our business climate and saves the industry billions of dollars.
- Information when you need it from our website, www.refa.org - the members’ resource for the latest news, events, online membership directory, career center and more.