The Greater Boston Real Estate Board Scholarship has been established to provide scholarships ranging from $500 to $5,000 to graduating high school seniors who reside in Boston or the Greater Boston area.
This scholarship will be guaranteed for two years. Applicants will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated Academic Achievement
- Leadership Experience and Extra-Curricular Involvement
- Demonstrated Financial Need
- Short Answer Response and Essay Response
In order to apply for this scholarship you MUST:
- Be a class of 2019 graduating high school senior
- Reside in Boston or the Greater Boston area (click here again to check to you live in this region) or see the list below:
Acton, Arlington, Ashland, Avon, Bedford, Bellingham, Belmont,
Boxboro, Brookline, Burlington, Cambridge, Canton, Chelsea, Concord,
Dedham, Dover, Everett, Foxboro, Framingham, Franklin, Holliston,
Hopkinton, Hudson, Lexington, Lincoln, Malden, Mansfield, Maynard,
Medfield, Medford, Medway, Melrose, Millis, Milton, Natick, Needham,
Newton, Norfolk, Norwood, North Reading, Randolph, Reading, Revere,
Sharon, Sherborn, Somerville, Stoneham, Stoughton, Stow, Sudbury,
Wakefield, Walpole, Waltham, Watertown, Wayland, Wellesley, Weston,
Westwood, Wilmington, Winchester, Winthrop, Woburn, and Wrentham.
- Submit a 2019-2020 FAFSA
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
The deadline to apply is April 1st.