REFA Annual Fall Conference
REFA's Annual Fall Conference took place on Friday, September 15th at the Boston Harbor Hotel. The 2017 Fall Conference consisted of one Keynote Session followed by two Panel Discussion Sessions.
Paul Nasser,CFO, COO, Intercontinental Real Estate Corporation, 2017 REFA President
Keynote Session: Fireside Chat
- Bryan Koop,Executive Vice President, Boston Region, Boston Properties andRob Griffin,U.S. Head of Capital Markets, President,New England,Newmark Knight Frank. Moderated byBill Poorvu,Adjunct Professor of Entrepreneurship, Emeritus,Harvard Business School andCo-Chair,Baupost Board of Advisers
Debt Capital Markets Panel: Is It a Lender's or Borrower's Market?
- Moderator: Sarah Lagosh,Managing Director, Eastdil Secured
- Panelists: Tony Fineman,Managing Director, ACORE Capital;Ray Mattia,Associate, TH Real Estate;Michael Petrizzi,Director, Wells Fargo;Victor Woolridge,Vice President, Debt Placement and Syndications, Barings
Reshuffling Urban and Suburban Boston - Where Are All the Jobs Heading and is the Demand for Real Estate Growing?
- Moderator: Andrew H. Hoar,President, Co-Manging Partner, CBRE | New England / Advisory and Transaction Services
- Panelists: Andrew Maher,Founder and Managing Director, Anchor Line Partners;Alexander A. Randall,Partner, Goodwin Procter; Roy Hirshland, CEO and Co-Founder, T3Advisors
For photos from the event, please click here.