Renew your MAA 2022 Membership!
Dear MAA Members,
We want to thank you for your active participation and continued support of MAA! 2021 has continued to be a good year, despite the many challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic. MAA hosted 10 timely webinars and we were happy to gather with our members again for our in-person Golf Tournament in July and MAA President's and Achievement Awards this month!
We are looking forward to what promises to be a great 2022 with upcoming events including the MAA Expo on May 10th!
Please check your spam email if you did not receive a renewal invoice from us last week.
Highlights of 2021 include:
- We hosted two in-person events, the July Golf Tournament and MAA Expo in October, two socially distanced opportunities for our members to reunite
- We hosted terrific educational programs including 10 webinars throughout the year.
- We gave our members the chance to network and collaborate in-person and virtually at committee meetings in a hybrid format.
- We hosted a robust and engaged President's & Achievement Awards, with the in-person dinner on December 1st at the Intercontinental Hotel in Boston.
We hope you will renew your MAA membership, you won't want to miss out on all that's coming in 2022!
Annual membership dues are increasing beginning February 1, 2022. Renew before January 31st to keep your 2021 rate.
Here's how you can renew:
- Renew Online by logging into your online MAA account. By renewing online, a receipt will automatically be sent to you. If you don't know your username and password, please email Kayla or Allison.
- Fill out the completed invoice and send your payment to Kayla or Allison.
- Call Kayla, (207) 423-5236 or Allison, (603) 204-1211 to renew over the phone.
- Send your payment information via snail mail to MAA (Attn: Allison Silva), Three Center Plaza, Mezzanine Suite, Boston, MA 02108.
*Please note the deadline for renewals is January 31st, 2022.