MAA President's & Achievement Awards
Call for Entries are Open!
The 2022 Massachusetts Apartment Association President's & Achievement Awards
honor the hard work, great service, and important skills within our apartment industry.
MAA encourages all apartment industry professionals to consider nominating deserving colleagues, impressive communities, and outstanding companies for the 2022 Awards. Winners will be announced during the award ceremony on Wednesday, November 30th at the Westin Copley Place. Learn more.
Deadline for Submissions is Friday, August 26!
Community of Excellence Awards
The Community of Excellence Awards recognize excellence in a range of multifamily property styles, sizes and ages and celebrate the best in property management, based on service to residents, to the community, financial performance.
- Affordable Community of the Year
- Senior Community of the Year
- Small Community of the Year (Under 150 Units)
- Large Community of the Year (150+ Units)
- New Construction Community of the Year (Small) (Under 150 Units, built within past 2 years)
- New Large Construction Community of the Year (Large) (150+ Units, built within past 2 years)
- Sustainable Living Innovation Award
- Renovated Community of the Year - New Category 2022
Professional Achievement Awards
The Professional Achievement Awards recognize individuals who have gone above and beyond within their professional career and made significant contributions to the multifamily housing industry.
- Apartment Maintenance Technician of the Year
- Apartment Maintenance Supervisor of the Year
- Rising Star of the Year
- Leasing Professional of the Year
- Apartment Manager of the Year
- Independent Rental Owner of the Year
- Portfolio Manager or Supervisor
Company of the Year Awards
The Company of the Year Awards recognize organizations for their significant contributions to their staff, local community and the multifamily housing industry.
- Leading Organization in Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Supplier Company of the Year
To submit a nomination or to learn more about the award categories, please go to maaawards.com.
For questions, contact Sharon Cheng