Skip to main content
Who We Are
By-Laws (Members Only)
Annual Report (Members Only)
Board of Directors
Donate To PAC
GBREB Grassroots Alliance
Share this page
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Real Estate Professional Ethics - Webinar
The National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) Board of Directors approved a change to the Code of Ethics training requirement, extending it from every two years to every three years. This extends the current cycle deadline from Dec. 31, 2020, to Dec. 31, 2021. REALTORS® are required to complete 2 hours and 30 minutes of ethics training, between January 1, 2019 and December 31, 2021 deadline The training must meet specific learning objectives and criteria established by the National Association of REALTORS®. Failure to complete ethics training is a violation of membership, and can lead to suspension of membership and possible termination.
Andrew Sarno, REALTOR®, CBR, CRS, GRI, LMC, SRES, Notary Public, 2014 Massachusetts REALTOR® of The Year, President, Greater Boston Assoc. of REALTORS®, 2016, Board of Directors, National Association of REALTORS®
GBAR Members: Free | Non-Members: $20.00
Faxable Registration Form
GoToWebinar System Requirements
Registering & Attending a GBAR Webinar
1.Register online using GBAR’s online registration process at gbar.org. You will receive an email registration receipt and a link to the GoToWebinar class from GBAR Education. Please check your junk and spam email and add
an approved sender.
2. The confirmation email from GoToWebinar includes the link to participate in the webinar, and you will receive reminder emails one day and one hour prior to the webinar.
3. You must attend the entire session, no exceptions. GoToWebinar issues a report that will show if you arrive late or leave early and you will not receive credit for the course if you do not meet the course time requirements.
4. Within 1-3 days of completion of the Webinar, we will verify your attendance from the “GoToWebinar” report. You will receive a “Post Certification of Webinar Attendance” email from GBAR.
GBAR Cancellation Policy
An official email must be sent to
at least one week (7 days) before the start of a program in order to receive a refund. If you do not receive a confirmation email in return, your program cancellation has not been processed.
• No refunds will be issued when a request has been received seven (7) or fewer days before the scheduled day of the class.
• No refund or credit will be given if the request is received on the day of the class or after the class has been offered.
**Clicking the CANCEL button linked through GoToWebinar is not considered an official program cancellation and a refund will not be processed.**
10/15/2021 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Live Webinar Course UNITED STATES
Sign In To Register
Keep me signed in
Oct 15, 2021
10:00AM - 12:30PM
Live Webinar Course