National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP)
Leasing professionals are the first people prospective residents meet, and often their only gauge of the property staff. This course is designed to teach these professionals skills to help them become top producers.
Key Leasing Performance Indicators Addressed in NALP:
Using Technology to Generate Traffic
- Reputation Monitoring and Management
- Daily Inspection of Leasing Center, Tour Route, Model and Vacant Apartment
- Relationship-Building while Shopping the Competition
- Application of Fair Housing Laws
- Proper Screening of a Prospective Resident's Qualifications
- Ability to Review Lease with New Resident
- Application of the Relationship Sales Process
- Managing Objections
- Managing the Move-In Process
- Work with the Team to Manage Resident Issues and Maintenance Requests
- Building Relationships with Residents and a Sense of Community
- Securing and Processing Lease Renewals
- Conducting a Market Survey and Drawing Conclusions
National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) Requirements
NALP Candidates must complete the following requirements to earn the NALP credential. Candidates must complete coursework and exam within 12 months of declaring candidacy.
Minimum of 6 months of onsite leasing experience (this requirement may be met after completion of coursework, Market Survey and exam. During that period a candidate holds a Provisional NALP).
Successful completion of seven modules (20 hours)
Passing the Market Survey
Passing NALP exam
Sign in to Register Online
Members: $500 Early Bird (add $75 after 1/22/18)
Pre-Payment is required. Cancelling within 5 business days of the course will incur a cancellation fee of $150 if replacement cannot be found. No-shows will be charged the full fee.
Contact Dom with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org