National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) Training
February 4-6, 2019
Make that career commitment today.
SOLD OUT- Contact Mbeauvais@gbreb.com to be placed on a wait list.
WE RECOMMEND THIS COURSE for leasing consultants, concierges, and career changers with hospitality, retail, or customer service experience.
YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- Using technology to generate traffic
- Measuring and managing your community’s reputation
- Inspecting the leasing center, tour route, model units, and vacant apartments
- Researching the competition and building relationships with competitors
- Compiling a comprehensive community resource tool
- Creating effective marketing plans
- Relationship sales processes and evaluating your personal sales performance
- Evaluating a prospect’s commitment level and overcoming objections
- Preparing prospects for the next steps in the rental process
- Applying fair housing law and communicating rental criteria
- Qualifying prospective residents according to rental policy
- Preparing and reviewing leases with new residents
- Move-in processes
- Responding to resident issues and maintenance requests
- Building relationships with residents and creating a sense of community
- Reporting incidents, maintaining documentation, and taking corrective action
- Maximizing revenue and operational efficiency
- Securing and processing lease renewals
- Conducting a market survey
All courses will be held 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at 3 North Maple Street, Woburn, MA 01801. Meeting Room Donated by: Pro-Care, Inc. The instructor for this credential is Chris Salamanis, Beacon Communities.
The course price is $505 for members and $655 for nonmembers. Add $30 after 1/15/19
Questions: Contact Dom Carter, Membership & Events Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
to download the NALP registration form