Founded in 1953, RHA today represents owners and managers of 150,000+ units across the state. As industry advocates, we represent your interests - from Beacon Hill to state agencies, as well as in your own cities and towns.
We provide the tools you need to run a successful business - with information that¹s often available nowhere else:
- Up-to-the-minute bulletins on critical legislative issues and market trends
- Publications and standard real estate forms
- Timely and thorough seminars on topics that impact rental owners and managers
- Local programming for National Apartment Association professional designations
We provide legislative and legal protection for the rights of private property owners:
- Successfully eliminated rent control throughout the Commonwealth
- Prevented reimplementation of rent control
- Legislative and regulatory advocacy supporting sub-metering of utilities
We save our members money through:
- Preventing costly legislation from being enacted
- Discounts on forms, market data subscriptions and services
- In-house legal counsel
To join RHA download the Membership Application
Contact Dominic Carter, Membership & Events Coordinator, at email@example.com or 617-399-7874.