Networking and Educational opportunities at monthly and annual events for a discounted member rate. Membership in REFA gives you access to a large network of real estate professionals from a broad spectrum of business settings. This allows for mentoring, idea sharing, cooperative industry efforts and career development. These events include quarterly breakfasts, Members Only luncheons and various other educational and networking programs.
- Online Membership Directory allows you instant access to the names and contacts of the entire REFA membership.
- Leadership roles through participation in local committees that allow you to decide on and contribute to program content all while expanding your professional and personal network. Click here to see a full list of REFA committees.
- Job Board listing current openings at member companies
- Certificate in Real Estate Finance Continuing Education classes offered in conjunction with Boston University.
- An industry voice through advocacy activities that shapes public policy, improves our business climate and saves the industry billions of dollars.
- Information when you need it from our website, www.refa.org - the members’ resource for the latest news, events, online membership directory, career center and more.
Join REFA and become a member of one of the region's largest and most dynamic real estate association!
Join REFA Today for 2018 and receive the remainder of 2017 for free!
To access our 2017-2018 prorated Membership application Click Here
REFA 2017-2018 prorated Membership Types:
Corporate Sponsorship: $1,600 | Includes two individual members and one emerging leader member (under the age of 35). Includes 6 free passes to events (excluding Gala, Golf & Fall Conference, larger cocktail programs) to be used for individuals within the company. Company name listed on event marketing materials, on REFA site, onsite visibility at events and name badge recognition at events. Member rate for REFA programs will be extended to those within your company who are not members.
Individual Membership: $400
Emerging Leader Membership: $150 | Must be under 35, please include photocopy of ID
Student Membership: $75 | Full-time graduate and undergraduate students, please include copy of student ID
If you have any questions about joining after reviewing the information on our website and on the application itself, please contact Jackie DiPersio at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-399-7856.
Your completed application may be returned via email to email@example.com, faxed to 617-588-0286, or mailed with a check to:
One Center Plaza, Mezzanine Suite
Boston, MA 02108