While leaders come in all ages and experiences, MAA's NextGen group’s mission is to cultivate future leadership by uniting industry professionals through educations, mentorship and networking. Members include professionals from the areas of property management, maintenance, insurance, legal, finance, restoration, and advertising.
From informal gatherings at various locations in Massachusetts, to sneak preview tours at newly constructed apartment communities, NextGen offers members the opportunity to network in a casual and friendly environment.
Typical Member Profile
- Loves the apartment industry!
- Career oriented
- New to the workforce or new to the industry
- Seasoned in the industry and looking to mentor and/or meet new faces
- Looking to build and/or strengthen professional relationships
- Connections & Networking Increase your connections and always know the right person to call. It’s not what you know – it’s who you know!
- Career Development Tap into expertise and open doors you may not otherwise have access to
- Get Noticed Add your involvement to you resume and LinkedIn profile
- Generate New Business Referrals are always the best qualified lead
- Increase Your Confidence Push yourself to meet new people and step out of your comfort zone
- Stay Ahead of Industry Trends Educate yourself on emerging technologies and developments
- Make Lasting Friendships The best way to find your healthy work-life balance
- Mentorship Pair up with an industry executive or peer role model
- Professional Trainings Attend seminars and trainings to help you achieve in your career
For more information on the NextGen Committee, please contact Courtney McHugh, Senior Membership & Events Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.