Skip to main content
2020 Year in Review Video
2021 Year in Review Video
Board of Directors
Who We Are
Education & Events
Code of Ethics Training
Industry Related Education & Events
Manageable Mondays Webinars
MAR Online Education Center
NAR Center for REALTOR® Development
NAR Designations & Certifications
New Member Orientation
RealTour: Thriving No Matter What!
The CE Shop: Online Courses
Event Photo & Video Disclaimer
2022 Dues Payment Form
2023 Committee Applications
2023 Leadership Application
Renew REALTOR® Membership
Board of Directors
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Advocacy & Legal
Bridging The Divide
GBAR Legal Live
RealTour Member Meetings
Housing Data Dashboard
Local Economic & Market Trends
Monthly Housing Market Reports
Quarterly Market Reports
Agency Training & Tools
Code of Ethics
Ombudsman & Mediation
Brokerage Counseling Hotline
Find Your NRDS ID
GBAR Training Center Rental Form
Mass. Assoc. of REALTORS®
Booking Community Member Benefit
Unique Sign Riders
National Assoc. of REALTORS®
New REALTOR® Toolkit
Quick Links for REALTORS®
REALTOR® Trademark Guidelines
REALTORS Property Resource®
Event has a status of Closed
Share this page
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Rentals The Right Way! - CE Webinar
Assisting landlords and tenants in the rental process can be a rewarding and lucrative niche in the real estate industry. However, it can involve a large amount of risk and liability. Are you prepared to take on that responsibility? The Greater Boston Association of REALTORS®; Rentals The Right Way course will assist you in navigating that liability and assist you in completing a rental transaction to the satisfaction of all involved.
Upon completion of the program you will be able to:
• Locate prospective landlords & tenants
• Complete a rental listing
• Educate landlords & tenants on:
- Lead paint
- Screening processes
• Identify and Explain Section 8
• Successfully market rental listings
• Assist the landlord and tenant with the lease
• Identify and assist in the collection of deposit monies allowed by MA law
Learn More About to Course from Jody!
Provides 4 MA CE Credits
2 CE: Residential Rental - Landlord/Tenant Issues Part One (RE98R16)
2 CE: Residential Rental - Landlord/Tenant Issues Part Two (RE99R16)
Members: $99.00 | Non-members: $149.00
Faxable Registration Form
Registering & Attending a GBAR Webinar
1.Register online using GBAR’s online registration process at gbar.org. You will receive an email registration receipt and a link to the GoToWebinar class from GBAR Education. Please check your junk and spam email and add
an approved sender.
2. The confirmation email from GoToWebinar includes the link to participate in the webinar, and you will receive reminder emails one day and one hour prior to the webinar.
3. You must attend the entire session, no exceptions. GoToWebinar issues a report that will show if you arrive late or leave early and you will not receive credit for the course if you do not meet the course time requirements.
4. Within 1-3 days of completion of the Webinar, we will verify your attendance from the “GoToWebinar” report. You will receive a “Post Certification of Webinar Attendance” email from GBAR.
GBAR Cancellation Policy
An official email must be sent to
at least one week (7 days) before the start of a program in order to receive a refund. If you do not receive a confirmation email in return, your program cancellation has not been processed.
• No refunds will be issued when a request has been received seven (7) or fewer days before the scheduled day of the class.
• No refund or credit will be given if the request is received on the day of the class or after the class has been offered.
**Clicking the CANCEL button linked through GoToWebinar is not considered an official program cancellation and a refund will not be processed.**
8/25/2021 1:00 PM - 8/26/2021 5:00 PM
Live Webinar Course UNITED STATES
Online registration not available.
Sign In To Register
Keep me signed in
Aug 25, 2021 - Aug 26, 2021
1:00PM - 5:00PM
Live Webinar Course