Students learn to:
• Increase listings and grow their business
• Demonstrate and communicate their value package to seller clients
• Understand and apply the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
• Understand and comply with state license laws when representing sellers
• Understand and apply methods, tools, and techniques to provide the support and services that sellers want and need
For Designation Requirements please visit SRS Council website at www.srscouncil.com
8 CE Offered:
- Seller Agency (RE01R06)
- Comparative Market Analysis (RE62RC10)
- Dual Agency (RE49R05)
- Designated Agency (RE90R14)
Jody O'Brien, ABR, CRB, GRI, SRS
Members: $199.00 | Non-Members: $229.00
Registering & Attending a GBAR Webinar
1.Register online using GBAR’s online registration process at gbar.org. You will receive an email registration receipt and a link to the GoToWebinar class from GBAR Education. Please check your junk and spam email and add firstname.lastname@example.org an approved sender.
2. The confirmation email from GoToWebinar includes the link to participate in the webinar, and you will receive reminder emails one day and one hour prior to the webinar.
3. You must attend the entire session, no exceptions. GoToWebinar issues a report that will show if you arrive late or leave early and you will not receive credit for the course if you do not meet the course time requirements.
4. Within 1-3 days of completion of the Webinar, we will verify your attendance from the “GoToWebinar” report. You will receive a “Post Certification of Webinar Attendance” email from GBAR.
GBAR Cancellation Policy
An official email must be sent to email@example.com at least one week (7 days) before the start of a program in order to receive a refund. If you do not receive a confirmation email in return, your program cancellation has not been processed.
• No refunds will be issued when a request has been received seven (7) or fewer days before the scheduled day of the class.
• No refund or credit will be given if the request is received on the day of the class or after the class has been offered.
**Clicking the CANCEL button linked through GoToWebinar is not considered an official program cancellation and a refund will not be processed.**