To support GBAR's consumer awareness image campaign and other educational outreach initiatives, including messaging to the home buying and selling public, on the value of home ownership and the advantages of working with a REALTOR® in the property transaction.
NAR Consumer Outreach Campaign
The National Association of REALTORS®'s (NAR) 2019 Campaign, "That's Who We R" aims to serve as a reminder of what NAR has always stood for, while signaling where the organization is heading. For REALTORS®, the campaign is a rallying cry that instills pride in their everyday actions. For consumers, it’s an education about the REALTOR® difference.
For REALTORS®, “That’s Who We R” functions as a rallying cry, instilling pride in their everyday actions and all the ways they go above and beyond to improve the lives of their clients, consumers, and their communities.
For consumers, “That’s Who We R” educates them on the REALTOR® difference and becomes an inherent call to action to work with a REALTOR®, who abides by the Code of Ethics, practices advocacy, and is backed by the nation’s largest professional trade association.
“That’s Who We R” will let consumers know that:
- A REALTOR® is the only real estate professional who has vowed to treat their clients ethically
- A REALTOR® finds you a dream home and protects your right to it.
- A REALTOR® negotiates the best price and uses the industry’s leading market data to do it
- A REALTOR® knows your neighborhood, the neighbors, and volunteers to make it better.
- The REALTOR® Code of Ethics makes REALTORS® your advocate in one of the largest transactions you’ll ever make.
- A REALTOR® isn’t just a home or business search, it’s a human connection to the best property for you.
- A REALTOR® is supported by the nation’s largest professional trade organization, protecting your property and community long after the contracts are signed.
GBAR's Consumer Awareness Task Force has developed the following downloadable content for GBAR REALTORS® to use at open houses, showings, personal information packets and more. Our task force wanted to shine a spotlight on the REALTOR® Pledge, which emphasizes what it means to be a REALTOR®
- 8.5" x 11" (portrait)
- 8.5" x 11" (landscape)
- Table Tent
- 11" x 17"
Later this Spring & Summer, we'll be looking to our members to submit videos on their experiences as a REALTOR®, what they believe sets REALTORS® apart from licensed agents and why they're proud to wear the REALTOR® name. Check back for more information, our monthly video questions and our rules for entry. Winners will be granted a complimentary registration to this year's Roadshow Conference & Expo on Thursday, October 10, featuring keynote speaker Ryan Serhant!
Connect with GBAR on social media and use the hashtags below to join in on our conversation!
Following NAR's lead with their consumer awareness campaign and their hashtag #ThatsWhoWeR we encourage you to use our hashtag, #WeRGBAR (emulating We R GBAR). Further, we ask that you use both #ThatsWhoWeR and #WeRGBAR consecutively when posting to social media. Through this, your post will be linked not only with other GBAR content, but the NAR campaign as well.