The GBAR RealTour are quarterly member meetings which we hold in the five regions of our jurisdiction
. These meetings are intended to be open, member forums where we'll discuss membership updates, pressing legal topics, member benefits, public policy & advocacy initiatives and more.
We're hitting the road on the GBAR RealTour! For these sessions, we're focusing on Fair Housing Month and welcoming speakers from the New England Office of the U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD) who will lead a discussion on fair housing law and best practices to avoid a discrimination lawsuit. These meetings will also feature a brief presentation of GBAR & GBREB's advocacy efforts and our updated housing data dashboard. You don't want to miss this crucial information!
Spring 2020 RealTour Member Meetings:
- May 27 - Hampton Inn, 2 Foxborough Blvd., Foxborough, MA
- May 28 - Hilton Boston/Dedham, 25 Allied Dr., Dedham, MA
- June 1 -Sheraton Four Points, One Audubon Rd., Wakefield, MA
- June 2 - The Verve Hotel, 1360 Worcester St., Natick, MA
- June 9- Colonial Inn- 48 Monument Sq., Concord, MA
This is important information for you and your business that you won’t get anywhere else—don’t miss out! All sessions are free of charge, include a continental breakfast, and run from 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.