The GBAR RealTour are quarterly member meetings which we hold in the five regions of our jurisdiction
. These meetings are intended to be open, member forums where we'll discuss membership updates, pressing legal topics, member benefits, public policy & advocacy initiatives and more.
The summer RealTour sessions will focus on Getting Your Listing Sold! Hear from industry experts who will talk about renovation projects that generate the best return on investment & cost-efficient staging strategies that will get your listing ready to market & sell!
2019 NAR Profile of Home Staging
Appraisal & Valuation
Summer RealTour Member Meetings:
- Tuesday, July 16: Crowne Plaza- 1360 Worcester Street, Natick, MA
- Wednesday, July 17: The Lantana- 43 Scanlon Dr, Randolph, MA
- Tuesday, July 23: Concord Colonial Inn- 48 Monument Sq, Concord, MA
- Wednesday, July 24: Four Points by Sheraton Wakefield, One Audubon Road, Wakefield, MA
- Thursday, July 25: WilmerHale Offices, 60 State Street Boston, MA
This is important information for you and your business that you won’t get anywhere else—don’t miss out!
All sessions are free of charge, include a continental breakfast and run from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m