The GBAR RealTour are quarterly member meetings which we hold in the five regions of our jurisdiction
. These meetings are intended to be open, member forums where we'll discuss membership updates, pressing legal topics, member benefits, public policy & advocacy initiatives and more.
At these sessions, GBAR Legal Counsel William Mullen will discuss liability concerns associated with unrepresented buyers at showings and open houses, the legalities of recording and surveillance equipment in the home, and how to handle stigmatized properties and disclosures. If you want to learn how to limit your potential exposure to a lawsuit, you won’t want to miss this program!
Fall RealTour Member Meetings:
- Tuesday, October 15: Crowne Plaza- 1360 Worcester Street, Natick, MA
- Wednesday, October 16: Hilton Boston/Dedham- 25 Allied Dr., Dedham, MA
- Monday, October 21: Four Points by Sheraton Wakefield, One Audubon Road, Wakefield, MA
- Tuesday, October 22: Concord Colonial Inn- 48 Monument Sq, Concord, MA
- Thursday, October 24: Hampton Inn, 2 Foxborough Blvd., Foxborough, MA
This is important information for you and your business that you won’t get anywhere else—don’t miss out!
All sessions are free of charge, include a continental breakfast and run from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m