The GBAR RealTour is a quarterly event which we hold in the five regions of our jurisdiction. These events are intended to be open, member forums where we'll discuss membership updates, pressing legal topics, public policy & advocacy initiatives and more.
On our Spring RealTour we'll be joined by Greater Boston Real Estate Board (GBREB) Director of Government Affairs Patricia Baumer who will give an insightful update on GBREB’s public policy and advocacy efforts, as well as an overview of key legislation that GBREB is monitoring. Every day, GBREB advocates for homeownership and private property rights on behalf of our REALTORS® as well as your clients and customers. Join us at the RealTour to find out more about these efforts!
Spring 2018 RealTour
- Thursday, May 3 | Hillview Country Club |149 North St., North Reading
- Friday, May 4 | Doubletree Hotel | 44 Middlesex Turnpike, Bedford
- Monday, May 7 | The Lantana | 43 Scanlon Drive, Randolph
- Tuesday, May 8 | Hilton Garden Inn | 450 Totten Pond Rd., Waltham
- Wednesday, May 9 | Crowne Plaza | 1360 Worcester St., Natick
Thank you to our sponsors!