Tech Talk: Code Updates & Construction Fire Safety
Ft. Lt. Paul Fitzpatrick, Boston Fire Department, Construction Safety Unit
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
8:45 am - Registration & Networking
9:00 am- 10:00 am Program
100 High Street, 9th Floor
Join the BOMA Boston Engineers as they host a discussion with Lt. Paul Fitzpatrick with the Boston Fire Department's Construction Safety Unit. There will be a focus on the current state of construction in the city and requirements to be aware of, also including but not limited to:
- Top violations happening in the city and how to avoid them
- Changes and Requirements of NFPA241
- Project Specific vs. Building Specific 241s
- New State Requirements vs. Boston Requirements
- Updates and changes in regulation coming up and how to prepare
- Hot Work Permits & other permitting questions
This event is open to all members & non-members, please be prepared to bring questions to participate in a discussion and active Q&A. We hope you can join us!
Members please sign in to register online.
Non-members, please complete a registration form.
Contact Courtney Mchugh, firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-399-7867