Get up to speed with an SRES® designation
November 17 & 18, 2011 - (Must attend both sessions - 2 CEUs)
Location: The Higgins Group, REALTORS®, 271 Lincoln St., Lexington, MA 02421 | Time: 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.m.
INSTRUCTOR: Jeffrey Chute ABR, SRES, GRI, GREEN, SRS, SFR, REOS Massachusetts Association of Realtors “Educator of the Year 2010”
COURSE: RE55R06 – Leisure Homes, Second Homes & Age Restricted Housing
Baby Boomers represent the largest and wealthiest group of buyers and sellers in the country. Understand what motivates this growing market and how to address their needs with the prestigious SRES® (Seniors Real Estate Specialist®) designation.
Earning your SRES® Designation will equip you with the tools to help today’s active seniors address issues including home design, mortgage financing, capital gains issues and the tax implications for seniors selling the family home. Senior Real Estate Specialists® learn how to:
• Identify the power of generational demographics
• Develop and maintain relationship marketing skills
• Counsel rather than sell to seniors
• Understand the implications of tax laws, probate and estate planning.
SRES® Designation Requirements:
1. Successfully complete the two-day SRES® Designation course, including an 80% passing grade on the exam
2. Be an active member in the National Association of RELATORS®.
3. Hold active membership in the SRES® Council. New Designees receive one-year membership in the SRES® Council FREE.
Annual dues are $99 each year thereafter.
|Register by November 3, 2011 and SAVE!!
• $249 GBAR Member
• $299 GBREB Divisions/REALTORS®
|Registration after November 3, 2011
• $274 GBAR Member
• $324 GBREB Divisions/REALTORS®
Click for Registration
Questions? Sandy Cravines, 617-399-7853 or firstname.lastname@example.org *All dates, locations, and topics subject to change.