Tax Strategies for the Real Estate Professional
ARE YOU OVERPAYING YOUR TAXES? STATISTICS SAY 83% OF AMERICANS DO!
Many of us assume our accountants take care of our taxes…but we forget that WE are the ones giving them the records and information they are using to prepare our tax return!This seminar may help you identify NEW deductions that can be used right away to pocket thousands in tax savings. These deductions are based in tax law, but presented in simple English that all of us can understand! Join us for this easy to learn and fun to apply educational seminar!
When: Monday, December 2, 2013
Registration: 12:45 pm Seminar: 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Instructor: Maine Shafer, Bradford and Company, Inc.
Where: Greater Boston Real Estate Board, One Center Plaza, Mezzanine Suite, Boston MA 02108
Cost: $10 GBAR Members | $15 GBREB/ REALTOR® Members
The course will cover:
- Overview of the 2013 Tax Code Changes identified to help you become more tax efficient in your business planning.
- How the New 2013 tax law affects purchases of cars, computers and desks, as well as other equipment for your business
- Increase you income - how to use the tax side of your business to increase your spendable income!
- Entertainment Strategies – 2 remarkable entertainment deductions available to Real Estate Professionals that may surprise you!-- Help your accountant – how you can help your accountant work more effectively on your behalf.
- Actual Expenses vs. IRS Method Mileage – New $25,000 automobile deductions you don’t want to lose!
All this and much more...Home Office Deductions, 105 Medical Plan, reduce your chances of an IRS Audit….this is a seminar you can’t AFFORD to miss!
Members Register Online | Registration Form
Questions? Contact Sandy Cravines at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-399-7853