Together the Greater Boston Association of REALTORS® and the Plymouth and South Shore Association of REALTORS® present the:
Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) Designation
* you must attend both sessions; lunch is not provided
|Date and Time:
||September 8 & 9 | 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
||The Holiday Inn
||55 Ariadne Rd., Dedham, MA
The 2-day SRS Designation Course provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today’s marketplace.
| 6 CE Credits Offered:
| - Seller Agency (RE01R06)
| - R.E. Advertising Compliance & the Law (RE41R05)
| - Comparative Market Analysis (RE62RC10)
Students learn to:
- Increase listings and grow their business
- Demonstrate and communicate their value package to seller clients
- Understand and apply the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
- Understand and comply with state license laws when representing sellers
- Understand and apply methods, tools, and techniques to provide the support and services that sellers want and need
- Complete the two-day SRS course
- Applicants must pass the exam at the end of the course with an 80% or better score
- Member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Member in good standing of SRS
- There is no application requirement for this designation. Completion of the course and passing the exam automatically enrolls you as an SRS for one year.
- First year of membership for an SRS designee is free
- Annual renewal of SRS membership - $99
$279 GBAR/PASS Member
*Register prior to August 22 and save! An additional $15 will be added to each registration after 8/22.
Faxable Registration Form (Please call to register or fax in the form while our online registration is down)
Questions? Contact Sandy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-399-7853