CATEGORIES IN WHICH CANDIDATES WILL BE JUDGED ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Local, State, & National Association Activities
Participation in the REALTOR® organization at the state, local, and national level.
Local, state and national participation in civic and service clubs.
The criterion here is not the number of dollars earned, but the public recognition gained from the manner in which he/she conducts his/her business.
Your Name: Your Phone #:
Name of Nominee:
Firm of Nominee:
Address of Nominee:
Achievements & Contributions
Please describe the nominee’s participation in each area of involvement during the period from January 1, 2012 - June 30, 2013. Completion of sections 1-5 are required. Section 6 is optional.
1. LOCAL ASSOCIATION ACTIVITIES (local Association offices and committee work; special assignments; seminar activity and education work; membership and offices held in local chapters, institutes, etc.)
2. STATE ASSOCIATION ACTIVITIES (State Association offices and committee work; attendance and participation at State conventions, Director meetings, education conferences, etc.)
3. NATIONAL ASSOCIATION ACTIVITIES (National offices and committee work; membership and work in institutes; attendance at National conventions, Director meetings, etc.)
4. CIVIC AFFAIRS ACTIVITY (local, State and National level participation in civic and service clubs; charitable activities; political commissions or committees; fraternal or religious groups, etc.)
5. BUSINESS ACCOMPLISHMENTS (public recognition of business conduct; service to clients; imaginative and creative advertising program; rehabilitation work; and land utilization, etc.)
6. REALTOR® SPIRIT (faithfulness to principles of organized real estate, the Bylaws and regulations of his/her Association and the National Code of Ethics; time and effort expended in furthering principles of good real estate practice among other real estate brokers, press, general public)
RETURN TO: GBAR AWARDS COMMITTEE
Greater Boston Association of REALTORS®,
One Center Plaza, Mezzanine Suite, Boston, MA 02108 | Fax: 617 338-2600
Application Deadline: May 31, 2013