The Greater Boston Association of REALTORS® and The Asian Real Estate Association of America are pleased to present a Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) Designation Elective Course:
Asia/Pacific & International Real Estate
ARE YOU READY TO CAPTURE YOUR SHARE OF THE GROWING GLOBAL MARKET?
In this new world of globalized business, we are in contact with people from China, Indonesia, Japan, Taiwan, Korea and the Philippines. This course provides information, insights and skills for working with Asian investors seeking overseas properties and for investors from the Americas seeking investments in Asia.
Upon successful completion of this course, a real estate professional will be able to:
- Discuss the social, economic, political, and geographical characteristics of major countries in the Asia/Pacific region.
- Identify important characteristics of the real estate market in certain Asia/Pacific markets, including influential laws and real estate and brokerage practices.
- Evaluate opportunities in certain Asian markets by analyzing significant investment patterns, investor profiles and real estate activity.
- Discuss ways to develop a business network to start or enhance an international practice with Asian clients or properties.
- Discuss techniques to promote properties, markets, and professional services.
Date: Thursday, October 17, 2013
Location: Greater Boston Real Estate Board | One Center Plaza, Mezzanine Suite | Boston, MA
Instructor: David Lauster, CCIM, CIPS, CRS
Registration: 7:30 am – 8:00 am | Course: 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
For information on earning your CIPS Designation please go to: http://www.realtor.org/designations-and-certifications/cips-designation
REALTORS®: $150 | Non- REALTORS®: $200
Members Register Online | Faxable Registration Form
Questions? Contact Sandy at email@example.com or 617-399-7853