The Greater Boston Association of REALTORS® and
Plymouth and South Shore Association of REALTORS® present:
The Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®) designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation and is the only buyer representative designation recognized by the National Association of REALTORS®. This two-day course examines agency theory and practice, standards of care in the delivery of buyer agent representation, and strategies to target niche markets and build your buyer representation business. You will also receive instruction on how to successfully handle offers and negotiations as a buyer agent, and learn about disclosure requirements, vicarious liability and other risk management issues.
The Greater Boston Association of REALTORS® and Plymouth and South Shore Association of REALTORS® present:
- Complete a 2-day ABR® Course and pass the exam
- Complete 1 ABR® Elective Course and pass the exam (available online at www.realtor.org)
- Present 5 completed and verified transactions as a buyer's agent within 36 months before or after taking the ABR® course
- Be a member in good standing with REBAC® and NAR®
Please note: You receive a FREE one-year membership to REBAC® when you take the course (for member benefits: www.rebac.net)
Dates: September 16 + 17 | 8:30 am - 5:00 pm (must attend both sessions)
Location: The Holiday Inn| 55 Ariadne Rd. | Dedham
Instructor: Jeff Chute - ABR, SRES, GRI, GREEN, SRS, SFR, REOS, MAR "Educator of the Year 2010"
- Brokerage Relationships (RE57R07)
- Buyer Agency (RE02R06)
- Seller Agency (RE01R06)
- MA Real Estate License Law & Regulations (RE08RC08)
- GBAR/PASS Member: $279 | REALTOR® Member: $329
Register prior to September 2 and save! An additional $15 will be added after 9/2/14
Faxable Registration Form | Members Register Online
*Non Members must complete the form to register.
Questions? Contact Sandy Cravines at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-399-7853