A one-day green building workshop to help prepare you for the 100-question professional exam. Upon passing, this credential demonstrates your knowledge of green building and a commitment to sustainability.
Friday, November 30, 2012
GBREB, One Center Plaza, Mezzanine Suite, Boston, MA
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Lunch will be provided.
|Who should attend and why? Property Managers, Building Engineers, Contractors, Vendors, Asset Managers, Developers, Architects, Designers, Building Owners, Engineers, Energy Industry Professionals, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Legal Counsels, and Planners are all encouraged to attend
* Introduction to Green Building
* LEED and the LEED Process
* Sustainable Sites
* Water Efficiency
* Energy & Atmosphere
* Materials & Resources
* Indoor Environmental Quality
* Innovation in Design / Regional Priority
* LEED Synergies
* LEED Green Associate Exam Review
Includes the following study resources:
* Access to 7x100 online practice exams for 90 days
* MP3's of Green Associate main topics
* Our Study Guide in a PDF format
* Access to LEED experts for follow up questions via online forum
* Certificate of Completion (qualifies you to take the GBCI exam)
Click here for registration form
Questions? Contact Maggie, 617-399-7856.