Hurricane Sandy: Lessons Learned
Thursday, April 11, 2013
Registration: 11:45am | Program & Lunch: 12:00pm-1:30pm
BOMA Boston, One Center Plaza, Mezzanine Suite
In October 2012, at the end of the official hurricane season, "Superstorm" Sandy impacted the northeast coast from New Jersey to Long Island, leaving significant and costly damage in its path: Thousands of businesses and homes flooded, millions without power and more than one hundred people dead. Estimated dollar value of the damage and lost business activity as a result of Sandy is well over $20 billion. This panel of veteran property management, restoration and risk management professionals will share their personal experience, challenges and successes dealing with the impact of the storm on property, operations and people.
Moderator: Gerry McGonagle, General Manager, BELFOR Property Restoration
* Richard Bachia, Sr. Vice President, Operations, Brookfield Office Properties
* Phil Gordon, Regional Large Loss Manager, BELFOR Property Restoration
* Bob Hollis, President, Hollis Insurance Agency
* Rich Piltch, President, ARS Restoration Specialists
* Kevin Slein, Sr. Director, Facilities, BioMed Realty, Inc.
Faxable Registration Form | Members Register Online
Please direct any questions to Maggie, 617-399-7856.