Tech Talk: Controlling Rising Energy Costs in New England
Tuesday, June 17, 2014
Registration: 9:30am | Program: 10:00am-11:00am
Location: BOMA Boston, One Center Plaza, Mezzanine Suite
Please join us for a Tech Talk and learn about why energy costs in New England are often more expensive than the rest of the country, and approaches for minimizing the supply costs for energy. Specific things to be discussed include:
- Why does natural gas infrastructure have a significant impact upon electricity pricing in New England?
- What is different about energy supply in New England than the rest of the continental U.S.?
- What are the drivers of high energy costs in New England - with a specific focus on winter costs?
- What is the long term outlook for energy pricing in New England and the U.S.?
- What are the strategies that can be deployed to minimize energy supply costs?
Vice President, Commodity Management
BOMA Members $20 | Non-Members $25
Faxable Registration Form
Any questions may be directed to Maggie Collins, email@example.com or 617-399-7856.