Date: Friday, September 12, 2014
Registration 11:45 AM | Lunch/Technical Presentation 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM | Tour 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Location: Gillette Stadium, 1 Patriot Place, Foxborough, MA
Join BOMA Boston and Jason Stone, Senior Director of Stadium/Site Operations for Gillette Stadium, for a tour and technical presentation of their new 2,000 ton chilled water plant serving the stadium. The tour will cover:
- How the new chilled water plant was designed, installed, and commissioned
- Overview of facilities serving Gillette Stadium
- Tour of chilled water plant
- Tour of Gillette Stadium
WHO SHOULD ATTEND? Facility, Maintenance, & Engineering Personnel
- Jason Stone, Senior Director of Stadium/Site Operations, Gillette Stadium
- Vinny Bettano, Senior Associate/HVAC Department Manger, RDK Engineers
- Murray Weightman, Vice President, Operations, Arctic Chiller Group
- James Curray, Senior Sales Representative, National Grid
BOMA Members $30 | Non-Members $40
*Registration Deadline: Tuesday, September 9, 2014
You will receive a confirmation email with more details upon registration, space is limited so register early!
No walk-ins, 72 hour cancellation policy, no shows will be charged.
To register, please fill out the registration form and fax to 617-588-0286 or email to Amy Gleason at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please direct any questions to Amy Gleason at 617-399-7867.