TOBY Awards Tutorial
Thursday, June 26, 2014
Tishman Speyer, Conference Center, 2nd Floor, 125 High Street; Boston, MA **PLEASE NOTE NEW LOCATION
Registration 11:45am | Program & Lunch 12:00-1:00pm
BOMA International's TOBY (The Outstanding Building of the Year) Awards recognize the best of commercial real estate around the world. BOMA Boston has some outstanding buildings, and we want to make sure they are recognized. The TOBY process can seem daunting, and BOMA Boston wants to help ease your concerns. Join BOMA Boston and hear three 2013-2014 TOBY Local Winners and/or International Finalists discuss how you can submit your building in the Local, Regional and International TOBY Awards competition and gain the recognition you deserve. Our finalists and BOMA Boston Staff will give insight on the judging process and share some tips on how to make your entries shine.
This Roundtable will cover:
- What are the TOBYs?
- BOMA TOBY Requirements
- Overview of the online submission process
- Do's and don'ts
- Information on the 2014-2015 BOMA Boston TOBY & Industry Awards
- Behind-the-scenes look at judging
- Local Winner: Corporate Category: 73 Tremont Street; Jennifer Harris, Colliers International
- Local/Regional Winners, International Finalists:
- Historical Category: One Liberty Square; Lauren Murphy, Lincoln Property Company
- Government Category: 1550 MAIN (CBRE | New England); Paulette Nicoliello, Jones Lang LaSalle
BOMA Members $30 | Non-Members $60
Faxable Registration Form
Due to a database conversion, online registration is currently closed. If you would like to register for this event, please fill out the faxable registration form or contact Amy Gleason at email@example.com or 617-399-7867.