REFA Emerging Leaders
The REFA Emerging Leaders membership category was formed in 2005 to educate and mentor the next generation of industry leaders. The Emerging Leaders group offers full REFA membership benefits to individuals aged 35 and younger at a reduced rate of $150 per year.
About REFA The Real Estate Finance Association (REFA) was formed in 1987 to bring together the best people, knowledge and programs to provide quality networking and education opportunities to real estate finance professionals throughout Greater Boston. Real estate professionals from a variety of institutions join REFA to exchange ideas through formal and informal breakfasts and luncheons, professional education seminars and networking events.
Join REFA Emerging Leaders:
- $150 Membership Rate: A savings of $200 on regular membership dues.
- Member rates for REFA programs: A $30 savings on REFA Programs
- Committee Involvement: Join the Emerging Leaders Committee, or another committee that interests you!
- Grow your professional network: Meet other emerging leaders through programs and events.
- Members-Only Luncheons: Network with other REFA members at this exclusive program.
- REFA Photo Gallery: Click here.
Click here for more information and the application