- Networking Opportunities – Participate in networking opportunities through committees and programs. BOMA Boston hosts over 40 events per year including the annual Golf Tournament, Fishing Tournament, BOMA Benefit, TOBY Awards, Springfest, Fallfest and the Emerging Professionals Holiday Happy Hour Click here for our event calendar
- Visibility - Enhance your company’s visibility by being included in our Online Membership Directory, Online Buyer’s Guide and participating in events as a sponsor
- Committee Participation –Join one of our many committees to build relationships and assist in the planning of BOMA programs and events
- Educational Programs – Participate in monthly roundtable events to exchange best practices with other members and hear from industry professionals on timely real estate topics
- TOBY & Industry Awards – Recognize fellow BOMA members for their hard work as we honor the best of commercial real estate management and services
- BOMI Education – Further your professional development and receive your RPA or FMA through the BOMI designation program and participate in other certification courses
- Industry Job Board – Use the BOMA job board to attract top talent by posting career opportunities - or browse career opportunities at our industry’s leading companies
- BOMA International – As a BOMA Boston Member, you automatically become a BOMA International Member – visit boma.org to learn more
- Usage of the BOMA Boston logo - Let clients, tenants and colleagues know you are a BOMA Boston member by using our logos on your marketing materials or website. Click here to learn more
- Online Buyers Guide - Use the Online Buyers Guide as a tool for your business needs. This guide allows instant access to services provided by BOMA Boston Affiliates. Click here for more information
If you have more questions on membership benefits, contact Amy Gleason, 617-399-7867.
Click here for more information about BOMA Membership.