BOMA Boston is committed to giving back to the community. In addition to community service activities and holiday toy drives – the BOMA Benefit is the annual fundraiser that raises money on behalf of local charities. Since 1989, BOMA Boston has raised over $1 Million for local charitable causes, including City Year Boston, Habitat for Humanity, My Brother’s Keeper, Home Start, Rosie’s Place and many more.
The BOMA Benefit is an annual fundraising event which is committed to raising funds on behalf of charities whose missions are aligned with providing affordable housing, housing solutions and education to those in need. In 2014 we opened this up to include organizations whose work benefits the community or individuals of Greater Boston as a whole.
The 2015 BOMA Benefit was held on Saturday, March 14, 2015 at the Seaport Hotel from 7 – 11 p.m. Over 200 members and guests joined to support the Benefit. Click here to view photos from the evening!
BOMA Boston is currently accepting proposals for the 2016 BOMA Benefit to be held on Saturday, March 19, 2016 at the Seaport Hotel from 7 - 11 p.m.
If you are interested in being considered as a beneficiary of the 2016 BOMA Benefit, please submit the following information to Adrienne Maley by Monday, November 23rd.
- A brief description of why your organization should be considered and how the funds will be used
- Mission Statement/ Collateral from your organization
- A current 990
- Any Materials or information that will help support your application
The selection committee meets in early December and everyone will be notified by mid-December.
BOMA Benefit Beneficiaries will receive:
- Visibility as 2016 BOMA Benefit Beneficiary on all Benefit Promotional Materials (Website, Newsletter, email marketing, invitation) January- March 2016
- Portion of the proceeds from the Annual Benefit to be awarded at check presentation luncheon in May.
- Display table at Annual Benefit and 4 complimentary tickets to the event.
To submit a proposal, please send via email at email@example.com or mail to Adrienne Maley, BOMA Boston., One Center Plaza, Boston, MA 02108. Your proposals will be confirmed with a reciept to ensure it was received.
Over the next year, BOMA Boston will be working with these organizations to help create awareness, participate in community service activities and support the organizations.
2015 BOMA Benefit Beneficiaries