BOMA Boston is committed to giving back to the community. In addition to community service activities and holiday toy drives – the BOMA Benefit is the annual fundraiser that raises money on behalf of local charities. Since 1989, BOMA Boston has raised over $1 Million for local charitable causes, including City Year Boston, Habitat for Humanity, My Brother’s Keeper, Home Start, Rosie’s Place and many more.
The BOMA Benefit is an annual fundraising event which is committed to raising funds on behalf of charities whose missions are aligned with providing affordable housing, housing solutions and education to those in need. In 2014 we opened this up to include organizations whose work benefits the community or individuals of Greater Boston as a whole.
The 2015 BOMA Benefit will be held on Saturday, March 14, 2015 at the Seaport Hotel from 7 – 11 p.m.
If you are interested in being considered as a beneficiary of the 2015 BOMA Benefit, please submit the following
information by Tuesday, November 18th.
- A brief description of why your organization should be considered and how the funds will be used
- Mission Statement/Collateral from your organization
- A current 990
- Anything else you would like our selection committee to know that will help support your application
The selection committee meets in early December and everyone will be notified by mid-December.
In addition to receiving funds from the annual BOMA Benefit, BOMA Boston will establish a year-long partnership with the beneficiaries to assist with awareness and visibility.
BOMA Benefit Beneficiaries will receive:
- Portion of the proceeds from the Annual Benefit
- Display table at Annual Benefit and 2 complimentary tickets to the event
- Designated beneficiaries for the Emerging Professionals Committee to assist with quarterly volunteer opportunities
- Recognized on Benefit page and BOMA Site as annual beneficiaries
- Spotlighted as beneficiaries in BOMA News, BOMA Site, New England Real Estate Journal,Twitter, linkedIn,
- Participation in BOMA events is encouraged and will be honored member rate for attendee events
You may send your proposal to Adrienne Maley via email at email@example.com or mail to BOMA Boston, One Center Plaza, Boston, MA 02108.
On February 8, 2014, BOMA Boston held its 25th Annual BOMA Benefit - raising $60,000 for 5 local charities
Birthday Wishes | Generations, Incorporated | Hospitality Homes | St. Francis House
Cradles to Crayons | My Brother's Keeper
Click here to learn about the 24th Annual BOMA Benefit held in March of 2013 - charities won big when the Wild Wild West raised $60,000.